posting

pitlord
should have some kinda protection against certain idiots posting under false names, happens all the time on lehighvalleylive blogs...The Pitlord

Re: posting

chipgiii
Pitlord beat me to it.  I agree.  Also I would have some concerns regarding minors without any authentication process.

Re: posting

GardenStateWrestling
Administrator
I feel like a sign-up requires a long term commitment, which many people are unlikely to give. Part of the fun of a forum is being able to post anonymously. If it becomes a problem, I can have it changed. Im just excited about getting the new forum up. It took quite a bit of coding!

Thanks for your input, I appreciate it.

-GSWC

Re: posting

mancini3
Buzzy Bavasi

Re: posting

acru46
Look forward to some good reading and posting.