NJAC WRESTLING CLUB

NJACWRESTLINGCLUB
The NJAC WRESTLING CLUB in Fairfield Nj is excited for the upcoming wrestling season soon approaching us. We would like for our wrestling community to come check out our new location and see what we have to offer your son or daughter. You can see our class schedules and strength training schedules on our webiste . www.njacwrestling.com. Come try us out for a a free trial class. If you would like more information you can call coach Dave Cordoba at 862 668 3007 or email us a njacwrestlingclub@gmail.com. We are located at 66 clinton rd Fairfield nj. Hope to see you all there!