A Mid-Summer Mat Bash

Nick M
A Mid-Summer Mat Bash has quickly become a must have on your summer schedule! It is a FOLKSTYLE dual tournament the weekend AFTER Fargo, July 25-26, 2014 in Justin, Texas. We will allow you to use your MS kids through to your OUTGOING SENIORS!

We will run 2 pools of 8 teams and get 15 matches in a single weekend! Bring your HS team or your All-Star Team.
In the past, we have had teams from Alabama (2), Arkansas, Colorado, Missouri, Oklahoma (2), and Texas (8). Last year's Champion was Lawton MacArthur from Lawton, Oklahoma and they went 13-0!

On Thursday July 24 we have a FREE clinic with TJ Sewell. TJ was a 3X All-American at Oklahoma University, an NCAA Runner-Up, and is 2nd in wins in OU history.

Our host motel is Motel 6 and they are giving us a rate of $42.50 + tax, and that is good for 4 people to a room. That breaks down to less than $12 per kid, per night.

Here are the teams committed for 2014:

Turks Head WC(West Chester, PA)
Team St. Louis(MO)
Thompson HS(AL)